Are you hungry?! The 2017 Virginia Beach Restaurant Week is February 20 – 26 and all of our Ynot Italian Virginia Beach locations are participating!
Our Restaurant Week menu features a two-course lunch for $15 and a three-course dinner for $25. Take a look at the selections and start making room in your belly for some delicious, authentic Italian cuisine!
Lunch – $15
- Option 1: Cup of Soup and a Small Garden Salad – with any sub (hot or cold) or any specialty calzone or stromboli*
- Option 2: Cup of Soup and a Half Order of Garlic Knots – with any Ynot Chop Signature Salad
Dinner – $25
- Course 1: Cup of Soup or Garlic Knots
- Course 2:
- Option 1: Pan Roasted Wild Caught Salmon Entree – served with arugula, red onions, cherry tomatoes, capers, kalamata olives, lemon juice, side of roasted potatoes and vegetables.
- Option 2: Stuffed Rigatoni with Spicy Sausage – rigatoni stuffed with ricotta, served with spicy Italian sausage in marinara.
- Option 3: Tuscan Roast Beef – Tuscan roast beef slow roasted in homemade au jus, red wint and marinara, with mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, served with fettuccini and steamed broccoli.
- Course 3:
- Chocolate Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Coconut Cream Layer Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
@YnotItalian #YnotItalian #VBRestaurantWeek