Terms & Conditions
Ynot Italian/ODU Football Fan of the Game Contest Rules
This contest is sponsored by Ynot Italian (“Ynot”). There will be six (6) separate contests, one per each ODU football home game. Contest start and end times are listed HERE – all times are Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Periods”).
2. ELIGIBILITY – VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
These Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the state of Virginia in the United States age eighteen (18) years or older as of the start of the Contest Period. Winner must present a valid state issued license to be eligible to win.
3. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
You can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting HERE, and registering with your email, name and phone number on the contest application.
All entries must be submitted by the “Contest End” period, as stated in term #1 above.
Ynot has no duty or obligation to screen entrants who enter the sweepstakes.
4. WINNER & PRIZES
All entrants who meet the eligibility requirement will be entered for a chance to win. The Sweepstakes winner will receive four (4) ODU football game tickets for the game indicated for that contest period, a tailgate tent set up on Kaufman Mall prior to the game and a Ynot tailgate food package (consisting of one (1) 18″ Traditional Cheese Pizza, six (6) Garlic Rolls and a 2 Liter Soda. *Subject to change based on availability).
Winner will be chosen randomly by the Contest End period stated above by Ynot.
Winner will be contacted (via the information provided on the contest entry) the next day to verify their ability to claim the prize. If no response or confirmation is received within 24 hours of initial contact, another winner will be chosen. The winner’s name and picture will be displayed in the stadium at that ODU Football game and will be posted on social media. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Each entry is valid for the current game period only; to be eligible for the next game’s contest, entrant must re-enter the contest in each period. There will be six (6) contests; therefore you can enter up to six (6) times.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for anything else. No prize substitution is allowed, except Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute all or part of a prize for an item of equal or greater value or cash value in the event that all or part of a prize becomes unavailable. If no participants are eligible, no prize will be awarded.
The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all entrants. All local, state and federal laws apply. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes associated with acceptance of and/or use of a prize, including all local, state, and federal taxes. All entrants consent to Sponsor’s use of his or her name and likeness voice for any advertising or promotional purpose without further consent or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, agents, contractors, and resellers, and the employees, shareholders, officers, and directors of each (“Sponsor Entities”) are not responsible for:
- Lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible, or incomplete entries
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties
- Errors in transmission
- Any printing or technical error which may occur in processing, printing, or distribution of the Sweepstakes materials
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor and their respective agents and contractors, which may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.
In the event that the winner is unable to redeem the prize due to reasons beyond the control of the released parties, no compensation or substitution prize will be provided. Ynot is not responsible for cancellation of any games.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND YOUR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD YNOT ITALIAN, THE SPONSOR ENTITIES, FACEBOOK, OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY, THEIR AFFILIATES, SPONSORSHIP PARTNERS, ADVERTISING PARTNERS, MARKETING PARTNERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (TOGETHER, THE “INDEMNITEES”) HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, ACTIONS AND LIABILITY OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURIES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE INDEMNITEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT WHICH INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENTS OR INJURY CAUSED BY OR TO THE PRIZE WINNER AND THEIR GUEST WHILE THE GAME.
The Sweepstakes may be terminated, amended or revised by Sponsor at any time without prior notice, and Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries submitted prior to any such termination.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Media Page. You are providing your information to Ynot Italian and not to Facebook®, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Media Page. The information you provide will only be used for Sweepstakes and authorized promotional purposes, as outlined in these official rules.
In consideration for having my name, photograph(s), video(s), voice(s), sound(s) and any other form of visual or sound reproduction(s), or likeness(es) (“Images and Sounds”) and personally identifiable information (“PII”) collected and considered for inclusion in the Ynot/Old Dominion University® Football Fans of the Game (“Contest”), the sufficiency of which is acknowledged and agreed, I agree as follows:
- I grant to Ynot® permission to take and use the Images and Sounds and to take and use my PII pursuant to the Ynot Social Media Policy http://www.ynotitalian.com/social-media-disclaimer. I agree Ynot has no obligation to use the Images and Sounds and PII in any manner.
- I hereby grant to Ynot a non-exclusive, irrevocable, sub licensable license to use all Images and Sounds in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity in connection with the sweepstakes. I also grant Ynot the right to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, retouch, reproduce, manipulate and change the Images and Sounds and to use the Images and Sounds with or without my and/or my sweepstakes name(s), or as a testimonial, as needed.
- I agree that Ynot does not have to submit the Images and Sounds to me for inspection or approval and that Ynot is not liable to the undersigned for anything in connection with its use of the Images and Sounds, including distortions, alterations, and special effects.
- I represent and warrant that the rights I am granting Ynot do not conflict with any other agreements, restrictions or commitments I have; that I have read and understood the terms of this Release and I am eighteen (18)* years of age or older and I have the right to enter into contracts in my own name.
- I agree that the consideration I have received is in full payment for the rights I have granted to Ynot and that Ynot has no obligation to pay me anything else for its use of the Images and Sounds.
- This agreement shall be binding upon my survivors, heirs, descendants, administrators, executors and all others who have or may have a legal claim or rights by virtue of my agreeing to this Release.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®. You are providing your information to Ynot and not to Facebook®. The information you provide will only be used for Sweepstakes and authorized promotional purposes, as outlined in the official rules. By entering this Sweepstakes you are agreeing to this consent release.