Beginning May 15th, our Outdoor Patio Seating at all locations will be available for Dine-In (at 50% capacity in accordance with Virginia State Guidance)
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all guests review and comply with the following outlines:
• No persons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment
• Please follow all store signage and floor stickers to maintain a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals
• We have provided a minimum of six feet between parties at tables. Guests will be seated at least six feet apart. Our spacing also ensures physical distancing from areas outside of the facility’s control (i.e. persons on public sidewalks). During your family’s visit, please remain within the designated area of your table, except to enter our store for washroom use
• All guests will be required to wear masks which can be removed only during dining/while seated. Masks must be warn at all other times while entering/exiting, walking through the store or washroom facilities
*Masks will not be provided, however branded cloth masks are available for purchase
• We have established seating for a maximum of 10 people at any given time – please call ahead to for availability to accommodate parties of 4 or more
• All of our employees are required to follow strict health and safety protocols including wearing PPE (gloves and masks), being monitored for symptoms and being provided with a uniform sticker to indicate their health check has been completed at the start of their shift
• Menus will be provided as single-use disposable pieces only
• Condiment carriers have been removed from all tables and condiments will be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
• Strict health safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing have been and will continue to be followed as per guidelines, including frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces and table resets
• For Pick-Up orders, please call us upon arrival so that we may have your order ready for you
We look forward to serving you again – together, we are beating this.
Wishing everyone good health and safety!
Your Ynot Family.