At Ynot Italian, we stand with our local communities on the continued effort to contain and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are committed to continuing our actions to maintain health and food safety procedures in our stores.
Ynot is proud to go above and beyond the standard regulations to further ensure the safety of you, your family and our entire community.
By retaining and maintaining all of our existing staff, Ynot has been able to fully train them on ServSafe and COVID-19 Training, allowing us to ensure the safety of our staff and customers during this time.
In addition to existing measures put in place at the onset of this pandemic, we have expanded our procedures and training to now include for all store level, curbside pick-up, delivery and now Limited Outdoor Patio Seating:
- Gloves & Tissues available to avoid direct contact with surfaces
- Strict sanitizing procedures including hourly disinfection of high contact surfaces and frequent table resets
- Employees wear masks & gloves
- Employee temperatures taken at the beginning of each shift and a sticker on their uniform collar indicates their health check is complete
- Every employee is ServSafe and COVID-19 trained and certified
- Floor markings at 6ft laid out for customers in-store to ensure social distancing
- Phase 1 Reopening: Outdoor Patio Seating strictly adhering to 6ft Physical Distancing between tables (and public spaces like sidewalks)
- Phase 1 Reopening: Outdoor Patio Dine-In Customers required to wear masks at all times when not seated/dining
- Phase 1 Reopening: Outdoor Patio Dine-In Customers are asked to remain within their designated dining area during their visit (except to enter the store to use the restrooms)
- Phase 1 Reopening: Adhering to Strict Guidelines where no more than 10 people are allowed in the Outdoor Dining or Pick-Up areas
- Phase 1 Reopening: Menus provided will only be single-use disposable pieces. In addition, all condiment baskets have been removed from tables – condiments will instead be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
Together we will beat this.
We are fully prepared and look forward to when our valued guests return into what they can trust to be a safe environment upon the reopening of our Dining Rooms – and we can’t wait to share in your moment of celebration with your next gathering with family and friends.
Until then, we wish everyone the best of health and care!
Tony, Cyndi & Harry DiSilvestro