Ynot Give the Gift of Future Love Drops with Us!
Dedicate and Decorate a Heart to a Local First Responder, Non-Profit Organization, Retirement Home, Family or Friends!
Let Us Deliver Your Love Drop For You!
Step 1: Purchase a Love Drop Heart as a Gift of Pizza, Sandwich, Entrée or anything you please!
Step 2: Dedicate the Love Drop Heart to a Community Organization, First Responders, Family or Friend.
Step 3: Ynot Italian can Deliver Your Love Drop right away
~ OR ~
Decorate Your Love Drop Heart and we’ll keep it on Display until it can be Redeemed!
Share the Love with those in Need
“We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone”
– Dr. Loretta Scott
Purchase a Pending Pizza Heart and help those who are most in need with your generous support!
A Pending Pizza can easily feed a Family of Four!
With any order, add a Pending Pizza Heart and Decorate it!
We’ll keep it on display, to be redeemed at any time for those in need.
Ask us how we can help deliver to a Family in Need near you!
Read more about our Love Drop & Pending Pizza program with WTKR’s article HERE!
In these times, now more than ever, the generous support and love of our Family, Friends and Community are what helps to bring smiles and warmth to all around.
Ynot Drop the LOVE with Heart Shaped Pizzas!
Beginning Monday February 8th, send a Heart-Shaped Pizza to everyone that’s Special in your life:
The parents • the In-Laws • Close Relatives • Distant Relatives • Work Buddies • The Boss • Nonna & Nonno • Friends • Your Local First Responders • Your Hair Dresser • The Sitter • Neighbors • Teachers • That Sweet Lady in Your Apartment Complex • Maybe Even That Cutie in Your Neighborhood Who Waves Every 👏 Time 👏
The Options Are Endless!
Ynot Sweeten the Work Week and Order Delivery to Any Business or Office between Feb. 8th and 14th!
ENJOY FREE MINI PINK CANNOLI*
2 with 14″ Heart-shaped Pizza
4 with 18″ Heart-shaped Pizza
*Order a 14″ or 18″ Heart-Shaped Pizza and get Free Mini Pink Cannoli while supplies last. Available Feb. 8th – 14th, 2021 for Dine-In, Pick-Up or Delivery. Mention code with order. Offer excludes Gluten-Free, Sicilian, Stuffed Crust or Foccacia. Offers cannot be combined. Additional toppings are extra.
Pre-Order Your Heart-Shaped Pizza Today!!
Our Ynot Italian Family Wishes Everyone a Heartfelt Happy Valentine’s Day!
Remember to spread joy, happiness and to share your experiences – maybe even over a heart shaped pizza *wink*
Most of all, celebrate in love with those nearest and dearest to you!
Mon. Nov. 30th to Fri. Dec. 11th
Beginning Monday November 30th, Ynot Italian will become an official drop-off location for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation!
Donate NEW & UNWRAPPED Toys for kids in need this holiday season by bringing your donations to any Ynot Location OR send your donations back with your Ynot Delivery Driver!
Every kid deserves a Christmas and, with your help, we can bring joy to those in need.
Our Ynot family is proud to be part of a community supporting each other during this holiday season!
Ynot have a Spooktacular Halloween!
Halloween is just around the corner and what better way to keep your spooky traditions alive than with Ynot Italian!
Save the Date: Saturday October 31 to Monday November 2, 2020
20% Off All Whole Pizzas!
Fuel your family before or after you trick or treat with 20% Off any Whole Pizza – all Halloween Weekend! (Sat. Oct. 31 – Mon. Nov. 2)
*Valid only between Sat. Oct. 31 – Mon. Nov. 2. Not available with Individual Slices or Spooky Pizza. Mention Code with order. Discount is taken from pre-tax total. Not valid with any other offer or discount.
Pre-Order Your Spooky Pizza (It’s a Ynot Italian Tradition)!
Add $4 to your pre-order purchase of any 18″ Pizza and receive a Spooky Pizza decorated with creepy, crawly, spooky Halloween items (non-edible), PLUS a “Spooky Surprise Screamer” delivered to you on Halloween night!
Spooky Pizza delivery/pick-up is available Saturday October 31, 2020
Pre-Orders are available from any Ynot Italian location!
*Call-In Orders ONLY.
*$4 upcharge for Spooky Pizza. Valid only on 18″ Pizzas. Pre-order is available until Oct. 30th, 2020. Call-in orders only. While supplies last. Spooky Items are NOT edible. Offer expires Oct. 31, 2020
The Treats just keep on coming!
Beginning Oct. 29th, kids visiting any Ynot location will receive a Halloween Treat Bag which includes a Flashlight plus Coupons for both Kids and Parents! (while supplies last). So don’t forget to stop by and get your Halloween treats – no tricks, we promise!
OR TREAT someone special this Halloween with Ynot Gift Cards!
Every year, Ynot Italian wishes everyone a fun and safe Halloween!
Here are some safety tips to help make the night go smoothly:
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween from the Ynot Italian Family!
Beginning May 15th, our Outdoor Patio Seating at all locations will be available for Dine-In (at 50% capacity in accordance with Virginia State Guidance)
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all guests review and comply with the following outlines:
• No persons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment
• Please follow all store signage and floor stickers to maintain a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals
• We have provided a minimum of six feet between parties at tables. Guests will be seated at least six feet apart. Our spacing also ensures physical distancing from areas outside of the facility’s control (i.e. persons on public sidewalks). During your family’s visit, please remain within the designated area of your table, except to enter our store for washroom use
• All guests will be required to wear masks which can be removed only during dining/while seated. Masks must be warn at all other times while entering/exiting, walking through the store or washroom facilities
*Masks will not be provided, however branded cloth masks are available for purchase
• We have established seating for a maximum of 10 people at any given time – please call ahead to for availability to accommodate parties of 4 or more
• All of our employees are required to follow strict health and safety protocols including wearing PPE (gloves and masks), being monitored for symptoms and being provided with a uniform sticker to indicate their health check has been completed at the start of their shift
• Menus will be provided as single-use disposable pieces only
• Condiment carriers have been removed from all tables and condiments will be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
• Strict health safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing have been and will continue to be followed as per guidelines, including frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces and table resets
• For Pick-Up orders, please call us upon arrival so that we may have your order ready for you
We look forward to serving you again – together, we are beating this.
Wishing everyone good health and safety!
Your Ynot Family.