Beginning May 15th, our Outdoor Patio Seating at all locations will be available for Dine-In (at 50% capacity in accordance with Virginia State Guidance)
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all guests review and comply with the following outlines:
• No persons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment
• Please follow all store signage and floor stickers to maintain a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals
• We have provided a minimum of six feet between parties at tables. Guests will be seated at least six feet apart. Our spacing also ensures physical distancing from areas outside of the facility’s control (i.e. persons on public sidewalks). During your family’s visit, please remain within the designated area of your table, except to enter our store for washroom use
• All guests will be required to wear masks which can be removed only during dining/while seated. Masks must be warn at all other times while entering/exiting, walking through the store or washroom facilities *Masks will not be provided, however branded cloth masks are available for purchase
• We have established seating for a maximum of 10 people at any given time – please call ahead to for availability to accommodate parties of 4 or more
• All of our employees are required to follow strict health and safety protocols including wearing PPE (gloves and masks), being monitored for symptoms and being provided with a uniform sticker to indicate their health check has been completed at the start of their shift
• Menus will be provided as single-use disposable pieces only
• Condiment carriers have been removed from all tables and condiments will be servedindividually in lidded ramekins with your order
• Strict health safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing have been and will continue to be followed as per guidelines, including frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces andtable resets
• For Pick-Up orders, please call us upon arrival so that we may have your order ready for you
We look forward to serving you again – together, we are beating this.
Wishing everyone good health and safety! Your Ynot Family.
Ynot Italian has been honored to win the Virginian-Pilot’s “Best of” contest in multiple categories for over 26 years. Help us bring home the gold again in 2020!
The Virginian-Pilot’s “Best of 2020” contest honors local businesses in Hampton Roads for being the Best in the area. During May 2nd – 23rd, 2020, local residents can help their favorite businesses bring home the gold by voting online.
Ynot is nominated in FIVE Categories: • Best Pizza • Best Italian Restaurant • Best Family/Casual Dining • Best Beer/Wine Selection • Best Desserts
Your Ynot Vote Counts!
Here’s How to Vote:
Step ONE: Click on the Banner for Your City below!
Step TWO: On the left, select any of the following Categories
Pizza Family/Casual Dining Beer/Wine Selection Desserts Italian Restaurant
Step THREE: Select “Ynot Italian” and cast your Vote!
Choose Your City:
Don’t forget to vote for us in EACH of our nominated categories!
Want to know more?
Click HERE to find out why Ynot is the best of 2020!
At Ynot Italian, we stand with our local communities on the continued effort to contain and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are committed to continuing our actions to maintain health and food safety procedures in our stores.
Ynot is proud to go above and beyond the standard regulations to further ensure the safety of you, your family and our entire community.
By retaining and maintaining all of our existing staff, Ynot has been able to fully train them on ServSafe and COVID-19 Training, allowing us to ensure the safety of our staff and customers during this time.
In addition to existing measures put in place at the onset of this pandemic, we have expanded our procedures and training to now include for all store level, curbside pick-up, delivery and now Limited Outdoor Patio Seating:
Gloves & Tissues available to avoid direct contact with surfaces
Strict sanitizing procedures including hourly disinfection of high contact surfaces and frequent table resets
Employees wear masks & gloves
Employee temperatures taken at the beginning of each shift and a sticker on their uniform collar indicates their health check is complete
Every employee is ServSafe and COVID-19 trained and certified
Floor markings at 6ft laid out for customers in-store to ensure social distancing
Phase 1 Reopening: Outdoor Patio Seating strictly adhering to 6ft Physical Distancing between tables (and public spaces like sidewalks)
Phase 1 Reopening: Outdoor Patio Dine-In Customers required to wear masks at all times when not seated/dining
Phase 1 Reopening: Outdoor Patio Dine-In Customers are asked to remain within their designated dining area during their visit (except to enter the store to use the restrooms)
Phase 1 Reopening: Adhering to Strict Guidelines where no more than 10 people are allowed in the Outdoor Dining or Pick-Up areas
Phase 1 Reopening: Menus provided will only be single-use disposable pieces. In addition, all condiment baskets have been removed from tables – condiments will instead be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
Together we will beat this.
We are fully prepared and look forward to when our valued guests return into what they can trust to be a safe environment upon the reopening of our Dining Rooms – and we can’t wait to share in your moment of celebration with your next gathering with family and friends.
Until then, we wish everyone the best of health and care! Tony, Cyndi & Harry DiSilvestro
Create memories and make your own personal Ynot pizza in the comfort of your home with all the fixings! The Take-Home Ynot Italian Pizza Kit is available for your family to craft and spin their very own pizza.
Give us a call or order online to grab one for your family today!
In the kit, you’ll receive:
• 14-inch Raw Dough • Pizza Sauce • Mozzarella Cheese • Romano Cheese
for only $10.99
Watch the video below as Chef Tony shares the Ynot way of tossing and preparing a pizza! Then place an order for your pizza kit and share your family fun in the kitchen with us by tagging #YnotItalian on Facebook or Instagram.