Join us this Mother’s Day for a Special Treat for Mom!
This Sunday May 9th, Dine-In at any Ynot Italian location and Mom will be treated to
Mini Cannoli & Carnations!
Valid for dine-in only on Sunday May 9th at participating Ynot locations while supplies last.
Don’t forget to Pre-Order Heart-Shaped Pizza for Mom!
Pre-order our famous Heart-Shaped Pizza today
for Delivery, Dine-In or Take-Out on Sunday May 9th, 2021 (Mother’s Day)
and give Mom a “Pizza” your heart on her Special Day!
Call or Visit your nearest Ynot Italian to pre-order!
Best of 2021 is Upon Us!
Ynot Italian has been honored to win the Virginian-Pilot’s “Best of” contest in multiple categories for over 27 years. Help us bring home the gold again in 2021!
The Virginian-Pilot’s “Best of 2021” contest honors local businesses in Hampton Roads for being the Best in the area. During May 1st – 31st, 2021, local residents can help their favorite businesses bring home the gold by voting online.
Ynot is nominated in FIVE Categories:
• Best Pizza
• Best Italian Restaurant
• Best Family/Casual Dining
• Best Beer/Wine Selection
• Best Desserts
Your Ynot Vote Counts!
Here’s How to Vote:
Step ONE: Click on the Banner for Your City below!
Step TWO: On the left, select any of the following Categories
Step THREE: Select “Ynot Italian” and cast your Vote!
Choose Your City:
Don’t forget to vote for us in EACH of our nominated categories!
Want to know more?
Click HERE to find out why Ynot is the best of 2021!
SAVE THE DATE: 02.07.2021
20% Off Whole Pizzas
Pizzas and the Big Game go hand in hand!
Nourish your Game-watching Get-together with 20% off all Ynot Pizzas – All Day on Game Day!
Use Code: YNSBLV01
Not valid with any other offer. Not valid on Individual Slices. Mention code with order. Valid ONLY on Feb. 07, 2021
You know, Mozzarella Sticks and Chicken Wings are great Add-Ons too!
12 Jumbo Wings + 6 Mozzarella Sticks (Feeds a party of 6!)
24 Jumbo Wings + 12 Mozzarella Sticks (Feeds a party of 8!)
36 Jumbo Wings + 18 Mozzarella Sticks (Feeds a party of 10!)
Tax not included in above pricing.
Click HERE to review our COVID Safety Protocols while dining with us!
At Ynot Italian, we stand with our local communities on the continued effort to contain and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are committed to continuing our actions to maintain health and food safety procedures in our stores.
Ynot is proud to go above and beyond the standard regulations to further ensure the safety of you, your family and our entire community.
By retaining and maintaining all of our existing staff, Ynot has been able to fully train them on ServSafe and COVID-19 Training, allowing us to ensure the safety of our staff and customers during this time.
In addition to existing measures put in place at the onset of this pandemic, we have expanded our procedures and training to now include for all store level, curbside pick-up, delivery and now Limited Outdoor Patio Seating:
- Gloves & Tissues available to avoid direct contact with surfaces
- Strict sanitizing procedures including hourly disinfection of high contact surfaces and frequent table resets
- Employees wear masks & gloves
- Employee temperatures taken at the beginning of each shift and a sticker on their uniform collar indicates their health check is complete
- Every employee is ServSafe and COVID-19 trained and certified
- Floor markings at 6ft laid out for customers in-store to ensure social distancing
- Phase 2 Reopening: Patio & Dine-In Seating strictly adhering to 6ft Physical Distancing between tables (and public spaces like sidewalks)
- Phase 2 Reopening: Customers required to wear masks at all times when not seated/dining
- Phase s Reopening: Patio & Dine-In Customers are asked to remain within their designated dining area during their visit (except to use the restrooms)
- Phase 2 Reopening: Adhering to Strict Guidelines where Dining and Pick-Up areas are under a limited capacity
- Phase 2 Reopening: Menus provided will only be single-use disposable pieces, or digitally accessed using customers’ own devices. In addition, all condiment baskets have been removed from tables – condiments will instead be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
Find out how we’re keeping you safe with ViraDecon
Together we will beat this.
We are fully prepared and look forward to serving our valued guests, your family and friends in a safe environment – and we can’t wait to share in your moment of celebration with your next gathering with family and friends.
Wishing everyone the best of health and care!
Tony, Cyndi & Harry DiSilvestro
At Ynot Italian, we stand with our local communities on the continued effort to contain and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are committed to continuing our actions to maintain health and food safety procedures in our stores and taking all necessary steps to ensure you and your family’s safety.
To protect and serve our community, all Ynot Italian locations are now open for TAKE-OUT and DELIVERY ONLY.
Dining Rooms will remain closed until further notice.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Virginia Beach Government and all of our locations are adhering to all recommended procedures pertaining to the virus.
For more information on the status of this situation in Virginia Beach, we invite you to visit the City of Virginia Beach status update page.
We look forward to reopening our Dining Rooms when it is safe for you and our staff alike – and we can’t wait to share in your moment of celebration with your next gathering with family and friends.
Until then, we wish everyone the best of health and care!
Tony, Cyndi & Harry DiSilvestro