Beginning June 5th, our Indoor Dining Rooms at all locations will be available at 50% capacity in accordance with Virginia State Guidance
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all guests review and comply with the following outlines:
• No persons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment
• Please call ahead for availability of Dine-In or Patio Seating
• Please follow all store signage and floor stickers to maintain a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals
• We have provided a minimum of six feet between parties at tables. Guests will be seated at least six feet apart. During your family’s visit, please remain within the designated area of your table, except for washroom use
• All guests MUST wear masks as per the Governor’s Executive Order, which can be removed only when eating/drinking. Masks must be warn at all other times while on premises.
*Masks will not be provided.
• All of our employees are required to follow strict health and safety protocols including wearing PPE (gloves and masks), being monitored for symptoms and being provided with a uniform sticker to indicate their health check has been completed at the start of their shift
• Menus will be provided as single-use disposable pieces only
• Condiment carriers have been removed from all tables and condiments will be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
• Strict health safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing have been and will continue to be followed as per guidelines, including frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces and table resets
• For Pick-Up orders: If you DO NOT have a Mask, please call us upon arrival so that we may have your order brought out to your car
• For Patio Seating: We have established seating for a maximum of 10 people at any given time – please call ahead to for availability to accommodate parties of 4 or more
It’s been 80 Days and we cannot wait to see you all again in our Dining Rooms! We’ve missed you and we look forward to serving you!
Wishing everyone good health and safety!
Your Ynot Family.