Outdoor Patio Seating and Indoor Dining Rooms at all locations will be available with limited capacity in accordance with Virginia State Guidance
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all guests review and comply with the following outlines:
• No persons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment
• Please call ahead for availability of Dine-In or Patio Seating
• Please follow all store signage and floor stickers to maintain a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals
• We have provided a minimum of six feet between parties at tables. Guests will be seated at least six feet apart. During your family’s visit, please remain within the designated area of your table, except for washroom use
• All guests MUST wear masks as per the Governor’s Executive Order, which can be removed only when eating/drinking. Masks must be warn at all other times while on premises. If you don’t have a mask, please let us know! We will be happy to accommodate!
• Strict health safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing have been and will continue to be followed as per guidelines, including frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces and table resets
• For Pick-Up orders: If you DO NOT have a Mask, please call us upon arrival so that we may have your order brought out to your car
• For Patio Seating: We have established seating for a maximum of 10 people at any given time – please call ahead to for availability to accommodate parties of 4 or more
We look forward to serving you, your families and friends!
Wishing everyone good health and safety!
Your Ynot Family.