Join us starting Wednesday July 28th for our
Annual Customer Appreciation Week!
Thank You for being a part of our Family for over 28 Years!
We invite you to join us for a week-long celebration… just for you!
From our family to yours, here’s to many more years to come!
Tony, Cyndi & Harry
Starting Wednesday July 28th, Dine-In, Take-Out or get Delivery at any Ynot location for
Daily Dine-In Specials PLUS find out the who the winners are of our Summer Family Fun Contest!
Customer Appreciation Week Daily Dine-In Specials
(Wed July 28th – Sun. August 1)
Valid for Dine-In, Take-Out or Delivery ONLY on the Days indicated.
Offers not valid with any other coupon or discount. Must mention offer code with order.
Best of 2021 is Upon Us!
Ynot Italian has been honored to win the Virginian-Pilot’s “Best of” contest in multiple categories for over 27 years. Help us bring home the gold again in 2021!
The Virginian-Pilot’s “Best of 2021” contest honors local businesses in Hampton Roads for being the Best in the area. During May 1st – 31st, 2021, local residents can help their favorite businesses bring home the gold by voting online.
Ynot is nominated in FIVE Categories:
• Best Pizza
• Best Italian Restaurant
• Best Family/Casual Dining
• Best Beer/Wine Selection
• Best Desserts
Your Ynot Vote Counts!
Here’s How to Vote:
Step ONE: Click on the Banner for Your City below!
Step TWO: On the left, select any of the following Categories
Step THREE: Select “Ynot Italian” and cast your Vote!
Choose Your City:
Don’t forget to vote for us in EACH of our nominated categories!
Want to know more?
Click HERE to find out why Ynot is the best of 2021!
Mon. Nov. 30th to Fri. Dec. 11th
Beginning Monday November 30th, Ynot Italian will become an official drop-off location for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation!
Donate NEW & UNWRAPPED Toys for kids in need this holiday season by bringing your donations to any Ynot Location OR send your donations back with your Ynot Delivery Driver!
Every kid deserves a Christmas and, with your help, we can bring joy to those in need.
Our Ynot family is proud to be part of a community supporting each other during this holiday season!
Beginning May 15th, our Outdoor Patio Seating at all locations will be available for Dine-In (at 50% capacity in accordance with Virginia State Guidance)
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all guests review and comply with the following outlines:
• No persons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment
• Please follow all store signage and floor stickers to maintain a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals
• We have provided a minimum of six feet between parties at tables. Guests will be seated at least six feet apart. Our spacing also ensures physical distancing from areas outside of the facility’s control (i.e. persons on public sidewalks). During your family’s visit, please remain within the designated area of your table, except to enter our store for washroom use
• All guests will be required to wear masks which can be removed only during dining/while seated. Masks must be warn at all other times while entering/exiting, walking through the store or washroom facilities
*Masks will not be provided, however branded cloth masks are available for purchase
• We have established seating for a maximum of 10 people at any given time – please call ahead to for availability to accommodate parties of 4 or more
• All of our employees are required to follow strict health and safety protocols including wearing PPE (gloves and masks), being monitored for symptoms and being provided with a uniform sticker to indicate their health check has been completed at the start of their shift
• Menus will be provided as single-use disposable pieces only
• Condiment carriers have been removed from all tables and condiments will be served individually in lidded ramekins with your order
• Strict health safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing have been and will continue to be followed as per guidelines, including frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces and table resets
• For Pick-Up orders, please call us upon arrival so that we may have your order ready for you
We look forward to serving you again – together, we are beating this.
Wishing everyone good health and safety!
Your Ynot Family.